Integrity and identity: Moral identity differences and preferred interpersonal reactions
Version of Record online: 4 APR 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
European Journal of Personality
Volume 25, Issue 1, pages 2–15, January/February 2011
How to Cite
Miller, M. L. and Schlenker, B. R. (2011), Integrity and identity: Moral identity differences and preferred interpersonal reactions. Eur. J. Pers., 25: 2–15. doi: 10.1002/per.765
- Issue online: 18 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 4 APR 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 1 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Received: 8 SEP 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.