From dating to mating and relating: Predictors of initial and long-term outcomes of speed-dating in a community sample
Article first published online: 4 APR 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
European Journal of Personality
Volume 25, Issue 1, pages 16–30, January/February 2011
How to Cite
Asendorpf, J. B., Penke, L. and Back, M. D. (2011), From dating to mating and relating: Predictors of initial and long-term outcomes of speed-dating in a community sample. Eur. J. Pers., 25: 16–30. doi: 10.1002/per.768
- Issue published online: 18 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 4 APR 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 8 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Received: 5 OCT 2009
- German Science Foundation. Grant Number: As 59/15-3
- UK Medical Research Council. Grant Number: 82800
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!