Arne Roets is a post-doctoral researcher granted by the National Fund for Scientific Research-Flanders (Belgium).
The closed mind: ‘Experience’ and ‘cognition’ aspects of openness to experience and need for closure as psychological bases for right-wing attitudes
Article first published online: 21 JUL 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
European Journal of Personality
Volume 25, Issue 3, pages 184–197, May/June 2011
How to Cite
Onraet, E., Van Hiel, A., Roets, A. and Cornelis, I. (2011), The closed mind: ‘Experience’ and ‘cognition’ aspects of openness to experience and need for closure as psychological bases for right-wing attitudes. Eur. J. Pers., 25: 184–197. doi: 10.1002/per.775
- Issue published online: 16 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 21 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 16 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 25 SEP 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.