A closer look at first sight: Social relations lens model analysis of personality and interpersonal attraction at zero acquaintance
Version of Record online: 28 JUL 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
European Journal of Personality
Volume 25, Issue 3, pages 225–238, May/June 2011
How to Cite
Back, M. D., Schmukle, S. C. and Egloff, B. (2011), A closer look at first sight: Social relations lens model analysis of personality and interpersonal attraction at zero acquaintance. Eur. J. Pers., 25: 225–238. doi: 10.1002/per.790
- Issue online: 16 MAY 2011
- Version of Record online: 28 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 17 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 21 DEC 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.