Broad versus narrow traits: Conscientiousness and honesty–humility as predictors of academic criteria
Version of Record online: 26 OCT 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
European Journal of Personality
Volume 25, Issue 5, pages 336–348, September/October 2011
How to Cite
de Vries, A., de Vries, R. E. and Born, M. Ph. (2011), Broad versus narrow traits: Conscientiousness and honesty–humility as predictors of academic criteria. Eur. J. Pers., 25: 336–348. doi: 10.1002/per.795
- Issue online: 21 SEP 2011
- Version of Record online: 26 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 8 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Received: 24 JAN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.