Special Issue Article
Antecedents and consequences of peer-rated intelligence
Article first published online: 19 DEC 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
European Journal of Personality
Special Issue: Personality and Social Relationships
Volume 25, Issue 2, pages 108–119, March/April 2011
How to Cite
Denissen, J. J. A., Schönbrodt, F. D., van Zalk, M., Meeus, W. H. J. and van Aken, M. A. G. (2011), Antecedents and consequences of peer-rated intelligence. Eur. J. Pers., 25: 108–119. doi: 10.1002/per.799
- Issue published online: 28 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 19 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 21 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Received: 6 JUL 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!