This article was published online on 19 December 2010. An error was subsequently identified in the reported degrees of freedom. This notice is included in the online and print versions to indicate that both have been corrected on 24 February 2011.
Special Issue Article
Adult parent–child relationships through the lens of social relations analyses: Prosocial personality and reciprocity of support†
Article first published online: 19 DEC 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
European Journal of Personality
Special Issue: Personality and Social Relationships
Volume 25, Issue 2, pages 133–145, March/April 2011
How to Cite
Wrzus, C., Wagner, J., Baumert, A., Neyer, F. J. and Lang, F. R. (2011), Adult parent–child relationships through the lens of social relations analyses: Prosocial personality and reciprocity of support. Eur. J. Pers., 25: 133–145. doi: 10.1002/per.802
- Issue published online: 28 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 19 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 1 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Received: 13 SEP 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.