Anna-Lena Peters is now at the Bielefelder Institut für Psychologische Psychotherapieausbildung (BIPP).
A multilevel multitrait-multimethod analysis of self- and peer-reported daily affective experiences
Article first published online: 12 DEC 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
European Journal of Personality
Volume 25, Issue 5, pages 398–408, September/October 2011
How to Cite
Bleidorn, W. and Peters, A.-L. (2011), A multilevel multitrait-multimethod analysis of self- and peer-reported daily affective experiences. Eur. J. Pers., 25: 398–408. doi: 10.1002/per.804
- Issue published online: 21 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 12 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 26 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Received: 30 JUL 2010
This article has been cited by:
- 2ESM 2.0: State of the Art and Future Potential of Experience Sampling Methods in Organizational Research, Annual Review of Organizational Psychology and Organizational Behavior, 2015, 2, 1, 383,