Special Issue Article
PERSOC: A unified framework for understanding the dynamic interplay of personality and social relationships
Version of Record online: 19 JAN 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
European Journal of Personality
Special Issue: Personality and Social Relationships
Volume 25, Issue 2, pages 90–107, March/April 2011
How to Cite
Back, M. D., Baumert, A., Denissen, J. J.A., Hartung, F.-M., Penke, L., Schmukle, S. C., Schönbrodt, F. D., Schröder-Abé, M., Vollmann, M., Wagner, J. and Wrzus, C. (2011), PERSOC: A unified framework for understanding the dynamic interplay of personality and social relationships. Eur. J. Pers., 25: 90–107. doi: 10.1002/per.811
- Issue online: 28 MAR 2011
- Version of Record online: 19 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 12 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Received: 26 JUL 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.