Kenn Konstabel, Department of Chronic Diseases, National Institute for Health Development, Estonia, Institute of Psychology, University of Tartu, Estonia, and College of Medicine, Veterinary and Life Sciences, University of Glasgow, Glasgow, United Kingdom; Jan-Erik Lönnqvist and Markku Verkasalo, Institute of Behavioural Sciences, University of Helsinki, Finland; Gari Walkowitz, Bonn Laboratory for Experimental Economics, University of Bonn, Germany and Department of Management, University of Cologne, Germany; Kätlin Konstabel, The Gifted and Talented Development Centre, University of Tartu, Estonia.
The ‘Short Five’ (S5): Measuring personality traits using comprehensive single items
Version of Record online: 17 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
European Journal of Personality
Volume 26, Issue 1, pages 13–29, January/February 2012
How to Cite
Konstabel, K., Lönnqvist, J.-E., Walkowitz, G., Konstabel, K. and Verkasalo, M. (2012), The ‘Short Five’ (S5): Measuring personality traits using comprehensive single items. Eur. J. Pers., 26: 13–29. doi: 10.1002/per.813
- Issue online: 10 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 17 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 13 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 13 DEC 2010
- Estonian Science Foundation. Grant Number: 7060
- Estonian Research Council. Grant Numbers: SF0180025s08, SF0942706s06
- Academy of Finland Research. Grant Number: 127641
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.