Discussion on ‘Heritability in the Era of Molecular Genetics: Some Thoughts for Understanding Genetic Influences on Behavioural Traits’
Article first published online: 26 JUL 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
European Journal of Personality
Special Issue: European Personality Reviews 2011
Volume 25, Issue 4, pages 267–286, July/August 2011
How to Cite
Johnson, W., Penke, L. and Spinath, F. M. (2011), Discussion on ‘Heritability in the Era of Molecular Genetics: Some Thoughts for Understanding Genetic Influences on Behavioural Traits’. Eur. J. Pers., 25: 267–286. doi: 10.1002/per.834
- Issue published online: 26 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 26 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 1 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 MAY 2011
- NWO. Grant Number: 451-03-068
- the Netherlands Organization for Scientific Research (NWO). Grant Number: VENI-016-115-035
- European Research Council. Grant Number: ERC-230374
- National Institutes of Health, USA. Grant Number: R01 DA010726
- Economic and Social Research Council
- the British Heart Foundation
- Cancer Research UK
- the Department of Health and the Medical Research Council
- UK Clinical Research Collaboration
- Wellcome Trust
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.