All authors contributed equally to the writing of this article.
The Temporal Reciprocity of Values and Beliefs: A Longitudinal Study within a Major Life Transition†
Version of Record online: 15 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
European Journal of Personality
Volume 26, Issue 3, pages 360–370, May/June 2012
How to Cite
Goodwin, R., Polek, E. and Bardi, A. (2012), The Temporal Reciprocity of Values and Beliefs: A Longitudinal Study within a Major Life Transition. Eur. J. Pers., 26: 360–370. doi: 10.1002/per.844
- Issue online: 17 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 15 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 19 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 11 JAN 2011
- British Academy. Grant Number: LRG 44975
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.