Increased Attentional Control for Emotional Distractors Moderates the Use of Reflective Pondering in Times of Life Stress: A Prospective Study
Article first published online: 3 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
European Journal of Personality
Volume 26, Issue 5, pages 474–483, September/October 2012
How to Cite
Vanderhasselt, M.-A., Koster, E. H. W., Goubert, L. and Raedt, R. D. (2012), Increased Attentional Control for Emotional Distractors Moderates the Use of Reflective Pondering in Times of Life Stress: A Prospective Study. Eur. J. Pers., 26: 474–483. doi: 10.1002/per.846
- Issue published online: 18 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 3 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 28 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 13 MAY 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!