On the Validity of Idiographic and Generic Self-Concept Implicit Association Tests: A Core-Concept Model
Article first published online: 12 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
European Journal of Personality
Volume 26, Issue 5, pages 515–528, September/October 2012
How to Cite
Bluemke, M. and Friese, M. (2012), On the Validity of Idiographic and Generic Self-Concept Implicit Association Tests: A Core-Concept Model. Eur. J. Pers., 26: 515–528. doi: 10.1002/per.850
- Issue published online: 18 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 12 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 5 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 22 NOV 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!