A Sociocultural Approach to Narcissism: The Case of Modern China
Article first published online: 14 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
European Journal of Personality
Volume 26, Issue 5, pages 529–535, September/October 2012
How to Cite
Cai, H., Kwan, V. S. Y. and Sedikides, C. (2012), A Sociocultural Approach to Narcissism: The Case of Modern China. Eur. J. Pers., 26: 529–535. doi: 10.1002/per.852
- Issue published online: 18 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 14 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 22 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 27 MAR 2011
- Knowledge Innovation Program of the Chinese Academy of Sciences. Grant Number: KSCX2-EW-J-8
- Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 31070919
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.