Right-Wing Authoritarianism: Protective Factor Against or Risk Factor for Depression?
Article first published online: 20 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
European Journal of Personality
Volume 26, Issue 5, pages 536–549, September/October 2012
How to Cite
Duriez, B., Klimstra, T. A., Luyckx, K., Beyers, W. and Soenens, B. (2012), Right-Wing Authoritarianism: Protective Factor Against or Risk Factor for Depression?. Eur. J. Pers., 26: 536–549. doi: 10.1002/per.853
- Issue published online: 18 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 20 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 26 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 9 JUN 2011
- Fund for Scientific Research (FWO)
This article has been cited by:
- 1Sexual disorders and right-wing authoritarianism in Indonesian boarding school, International Journal of Research Studies in Psychology, 2014, 3, 4, ,
- 4Depressive symptoms in university freshmen: Longitudinal relations with contingent self-esteem and level of self-esteem, Journal of Research in Personality, 2013, 47, 4, 356, , , , , , ,