Right-Wing Authoritarianism: Protective Factor Against or Risk Factor for Depression?
Version of Record online: 20 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
European Journal of Personality
Volume 26, Issue 5, pages 536–549, September/October 2012
How to Cite
Duriez, B., Klimstra, T. A., Luyckx, K., Beyers, W. and Soenens, B. (2012), Right-Wing Authoritarianism: Protective Factor Against or Risk Factor for Depression?. Eur. J. Pers., 26: 536–549. doi: 10.1002/per.853
- Issue online: 18 SEP 2012
- Version of Record online: 20 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 26 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 9 JUN 2011
- Fund for Scientific Research (FWO)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.