Stripping the Political Cynic: A Psychological Exploration of the Concept of Political Cynicism
Article first published online: 19 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
European Journal of Personality
Volume 26, Issue 6, pages 566–579, November/December 2012
How to Cite
Pattyn, S., Van Hiel, A., Dhont, K. and Onraet, E. (2012), Stripping the Political Cynic: A Psychological Exploration of the Concept of Political Cynicism. Eur. J. Pers., 26: 566–579. doi: 10.1002/per.858
- Issue published online: 22 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 19 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 18 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 21 MAR 2011
- Ghent University Research Council (BOF). Grant Number: 01D30908
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.