Stella Shao is president of Shao and Associates in Oakland, California, an affiliate of the Funding Resources Group. She was a founding board member of Asian Americans and Pacific Islanders in Philanthropy.
Heritage and philanthropy
Asian American giving: Issues and challenges (A practitioner's perspective)
Article first published online: 16 JAN 2007
Copyright © 1995 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., A Wiley Company
New Directions for Philanthropic Fundraising
Volume 1995, Issue 8, pages 53–64, Summer 1995
How to Cite
Shao, S. (1995), Asian American giving: Issues and challenges (A practitioner's perspective). Philanthropic Fundraising, 1995: 53–64. doi: 10.1002/pf.41219950806
- Issue published online: 16 JAN 2007
- Article first published online: 16 JAN 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!