Applied positive psychology: Improving everyday life, health, schools, work, and society
Article first published online: 23 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 International Society for Performance Improvement
Volume 51, Issue 1, pages 43–45, January 2012
How to Cite
Casad, S. (2012), Applied positive psychology: Improving everyday life, health, schools, work, and society. Perf. Improv., 51: 43–45. doi: 10.1002/pfi.21240
- Issue published online: 23 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 23 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!