A Model for Managing Performance Improvement Projects From Concept to Sustainable Implementation
Article first published online: 21 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 International Society for Performance Improvement
Volume 52, Issue 2, pages 16–24, February 2013
How to Cite
Swart, W. and Duncan, S. (2013), A Model for Managing Performance Improvement Projects From Concept to Sustainable Implementation. Perf. Improv., 52: 16–24. doi: 10.1002/pfi.21325
- Issue published online: 21 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 21 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!