The views expressed in this article are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the position or policy of the Department of Veterans Affairs.
ORIGINAL RESEARCH ARTICLE
Acceptance of Recommendations by Inpatient Pharmacy Case Managers: Unintended Consequences of Hospitalist and Specialist Care
Article first published online: 10 JAN 2013
© 2013 Pharmacotherapy Publications, Inc.
Pharmacotherapy: The Journal of Human Pharmacology and Drug Therapy
Volume 33, Issue 1, pages 11–21, January 2013
How to Cite
This study was supported in part by a National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute grant (1RO1 HL082711). Drs. Carter and Kaboli were also supported by the Center for Comprehensive Access & Delivery Research and Evaluation (CADRE) (Department of Veterans Affairs, Health Services Research and Development grant REA 09-220).
- Issue published online: 10 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 10 JAN 2013
- National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute. Grant Number: 1RO1 HL082711
- Center for Comprehensive Access & Delivery Research and Evaluation (CADRE)
- Department of Veterans Affairs, Health Services Research and Development. Grant Number: REA 09-220
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!