Supported by a grant from the World Anti-Doping Agency (09M5) and the Initiative PRO Humanities and Social Sciences 2015 of the Johannes Gutenberg University, Mainz, Germany.
ORIGINAL RESEARCH ARTICLE
Randomized Response Estimates for the 12-Month Prevalence of Cognitive-Enhancing Drug Use in University Students
Version of Record online: 10 JAN 2013
© 2013 Pharmacotherapy Publications, Inc.
Pharmacotherapy: The Journal of Human Pharmacology and Drug Therapy
Volume 33, Issue 1, pages 44–50, January 2013
How to Cite
- Issue online: 10 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 10 JAN 2013
- World Anti-Doping Agency . Grant Number: 09M5
- Initiative PRO Humanities and Social Sciences
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!