The results were presented, in part, at the Activities and Co-operation for Drug Safety in Asia joint meeting, Tokyo, Japan, October 29–31, 2010.
Original Research Articles
Development and Validation of a Pharmacy-Based Comorbidity Measure in a Population-Based Automated Health Care Database
Article first published online: 5 FEB 2013
© 2013 Pharmacotherapy Publications, Inc.
Pharmacotherapy: The Journal of Human Pharmacology and Drug Therapy
Volume 33, Issue 2, pages 126–136, February 2013
How to Cite
- Issue published online: 5 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 5 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 12 MAR 2012
- Department of Health. Grant Number: DOH098-TD-D-113-098016
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!