Richard J Bertz, Li Zhu, Ellen Chung, Jenny Zhang, Donnie McGrath, and Dennis Grasela are employees of Bristol-Myers Squibb. This study was funded by Bristol-Myers Squibb. Editorial support was provided by J Turner, of PAREXEL and Emily Cullinan of Bristol-Myers Squibb.
Original Research Article
Pharmacokinetics and Pharmacodynamics of Atazanavir-containing Antiretroviral Regimens, with or without Ritonavir, in Patients who are HIV-positive and Treatment-naïve
Article first published online: 1 MAR 2013
© 2013 Pharmacotherapy Publications, Inc.
Pharmacotherapy: The Journal of Human Pharmacology and Drug Therapy
Volume 33, Issue 3, pages 284–294, March 2013
How to Cite
Part of this research was presented as a poster at the 7th International Workshop on Clinical Pharmacology of HIV Therapy, 20–22 April 2006, Lisbon, Portugal, and the 14th Conference on Retroviruses and Opportunistic Infections, 25–28 February 2007, Los Angeles, California.
- Issue published online: 1 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 1 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!