This document was prepared by the 2010 ACCP Public and Professional Relations Committee: Anne L. Hume, Pharm.D., FCCP, BCPS (Chair); Jennifer Kirwin, Pharm.D., BCPS (Vice Chair); Heather L. Bieber, Pharm.D., BCPS; Rachel L. Couchenour, Pharm.D., M.B.A., BCPS; Deanne L. Hall, Pharm.D., CDE; Amy K. Kennedy, Pharm.D.; Nancy Allen LaPointe, Pharm.D.; Crystal Obering, Pharm.D., M.B.A., BCPS; Kathleen Schilli, Pharm.D.; Terry Seaton, Pharm.D., FCCP, BCPS; Jennifer Trujillo, Pharm.D., BCPS, CDE; and Barbara Wiggins, Pharm.D., BCPS, CLS, FNLA, FCCP, FAHA, AACC. Approved by the American College of Clinical Pharmacy Board of Regents on January 27, 2012.
ACCP White Papers
Improving Care Transitions: Current Practice and Future Opportunities for Pharmacists
Article first published online: 26 OCT 2012
© 2012 Pharmacotherapy Publications, Inc
Pharmacotherapy: The Journal of Human Pharmacology and Drug Therapy
Volume 32, Issue 11, pages e326–e337, November 2012
How to Cite
American College of Clinical Pharmacy, Hume, A. L., Kirwin, J., Bieber, H. L., Couchenour, R. L., Hall, D. L., Kennedy, A. K., LaPointe, N. M. A., D.O. Burkhardt, C., Schilli, K., Seaton, T., Trujillo, J. and Wiggins, B. (2012), Improving Care Transitions: Current Practice and Future Opportunities for Pharmacists. Pharmacotherapy, 32: e326–e337. doi: 10.1002/phar.1215
- Issue published online: 1 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 26 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!