Supported by Cubist Pharmaceuticals
ORIGINAL RESEARCH ARTICLE
Implementation of an Antimicrobial Stewardship Pathway with Daptomycin for Optimal Treatment of Methicillin-Resistant Staphylococcus aureus Bacteremia
Version of Record online: 10 JAN 2013
© 2013 Pharmacotherapy Publications, Inc.
Pharmacotherapy: The Journal of Human Pharmacology and Drug Therapy
Volume 33, Issue 1, pages 3–10, January 2013
How to Cite
Dr. Ravina Kullar has served on the speakers bureaus for Cubist and Forest. Dr. Davis has received research support from Ortho-McNeil; has served as a consultant for Pfizer, Cubist, and Ortho-McNeil; and has served on the speakers bureau for Pfizer. Keith Kaye has received research grants from Merck and Wyeth; has served as a consultant for Schering Plough, Forest, and Ortho-McNeil; and has served on speakers bureaus for Cubist, Merck, Wyeth, Pfizer, and Ortho-McNeil. Dr. Levine has received research support from AstraZeneca and Cubist; has served as a consultant for Astellas, Cubist, and Forest; and has served on speakers bureaus for Forest, Cubist, Astellas and Novartis. Dr. Pogue has served as a consultant for Pfizer and Cubist and has served on speakers bureaus for Pfizer, Forest, and Merck. Dr. Rybak has received research grants from Astellas, Cubist, Forest, and Pfizer; has served as a consultant for Astellas, Cubist, Forest, and Ortho-McNeil; and has served on speakers bureaus for Cubist, Novartis, and Pfizer
- Issue online: 10 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 10 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!