Presented in part at the 39th Critical Care Congress of the Society of Critical Care Medicine, Miami, Florida, January 9–13, 2010.
Original Research Article
Nephrotoxicity in Patients with Vancomycin Trough Concentrations of 15–20 μg/ml in a Pediatric Intensive Care Unit
Version of Record online: 7 MAR 2013
© 2013 Pharmacotherapy Publications, Inc
Pharmacotherapy: The Journal of Human Pharmacology and Drug Therapy
Volume 33, Issue 4, pages 392–400, April 2013
How to Cite
Cies, J. J. and Shankar, V. (2013), Nephrotoxicity in Patients with Vancomycin Trough Concentrations of 15–20 μg/ml in a Pediatric Intensive Care Unit. Pharmacotherapy, 33: 392–400. doi: 10.1002/phar.1227
- Issue online: 1 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 7 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!