This study was presented at the annual meeting of the American College of Clinical Pharmacy, Hollywood, FL, USA, October 23, 2012.
Original Research Article
Use of Preoperative CHA2DS2-VASc Score to Predict the Risk of Atrial Fibrillation After Cardiothoracic Surgery: A Nested Case–Control Study from the Atrial Fibrillation Suppression Trials (AFIST) I, II, and III
Article first published online: 21 MAR 2013
© 2013 Pharmacotherapy Publications, Inc
Pharmacotherapy: The Journal of Human Pharmacology and Drug Therapy
Volume 33, Issue 5, pages 489–495, May 2013
How to Cite
- Issue published online: 3 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 21 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!