This document was prepared by the 2012 ACCP Task Force on Residencies: Dawn E. Havrda, Pharm.D., FCCP (Chair), Janet P. Engle, Pharm.D. (Vice Chair), Keri C. Anderson, Pharm.D., BCPS; Shaunta' M. Ray, Pharm.D., BCPS; Seena L. Haines, Pharm.D., BCACP, BC-ADM; Sandra L. Kane-Gill, Pharm.D., M.S., FCCP; Stephanie L. Ballard, Pharm.D., BCPS; Andrew J. Crannage, Pharm.D., BCPS; Charmaine D. Rochester, Pharm.D., BCPS, CDE; and Malinda G. Parman, Pharm.D. Approved by the American College of Clinical Pharmacy Board of Regents on October 19, 2012.
ACCP White Paper
Guidelines for Resident Teaching Experiences
Article first published online: 11 FEB 2013
© 2013 Pharmacotherapy Publications, Inc
Pharmacotherapy: The Journal of Human Pharmacology and Drug Therapy
Volume 33, Issue 7, pages e147–e161, July 2013
How to Cite
(Pharmacotherapy 2013;33(7):e147–e161) doi: 10.1002/phar.1250
- Issue published online: 1 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 11 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!