This document was written by the 2012 ACCP Certification Affairs Committee: Stacy S. Shord, Pharm.D., FCCP, BCOP (Chair), Terry L. Schwinghammer, Pharm.D., FCCP, BCPS (Vice Chair), Melissa Badowski, Pharm.D.; Julie Banderas, Pharm.D., FCCP, BCPS; Michael E. Burton, Pharm.D.; Christopher A. Chapleau, Pharm.D.; Ph.D., Jason C. Gallagher, Pharm.D., BCPS; Gregory Matsuura, Pharm.D, BCPS.; Sara E. Parli, Pharm.D.; and Nancy Yunker, Pharm.D., BCPS. Approved by the American College of Clinical Pharmacy Board of Regents on August 28, 2012.
ACCP White Paper
Desired Professional Development Pathways for Clinical Pharmacists
Version of Record online: 11 FEB 2013
© 2013 Pharmacotherapy Publications, Inc
Pharmacotherapy: The Journal of Human Pharmacology and Drug Therapy
Volume 33, Issue 4, pages e34–e42, April 2013
How to Cite
American College of Clinical Pharmacy, Shord, S. S., Schwinghammer, T. L., Badowski, M., Banderas, J., Burton, M. E., Chapleau, C. A., Gallagher, J. C., Matsuura, G., Parli, S. E. and Yunker, N. (2013), Desired Professional Development Pathways for Clinical Pharmacists. Pharmacotherapy, 33: e34–e42. doi: 10.1002/phar.1251
The work was performed on the employee's personal time and does not represent the views of the U.S. Food and Drug Administration.
- Issue online: 1 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 11 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!