Preliminary findings were presented in December 2010 at the 45th ASHP Midyear Clinical Meeting in Anaheim, California, and in May 2011 at the 26th Great Lakes Pharmacy Resident Conference at Purdue University in West Lafayette, Indiana.
Original Research Article
Effectiveness of a Pharmacy Care Management Program for Veterans with Dyslipidemia
Version of Record online: 26 APR 2013
© 2013 Pharmacotherapy Publications, Inc
Pharmacotherapy: The Journal of Human Pharmacology and Drug Therapy
Volume 33, Issue 7, pages 736–743, July 2013
How to Cite
(Pharmacotherapy 2013;33(7):736–743) doi: 10.1002/phar.1273
At the time of the project, Michael C. Smith was a postgraduate first year resident at the Roudebush VA Medical Center. A portion of Alan J. Zillich's time is supported by a Research Career Development Award from the Veterans Affairs Health Services Research and Development (#RCD 06-304-1).
- Issue online: 1 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 26 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!