This work was supported by the National Institute on Aging (grant no. R01 AG022536; principal investigator M. Krousel-Wood). The content is solely the responsibility of the authors and does not necessarily represent the official views of the National Institute on Aging or the National Institutes of Health.
Original Research Article
Development and Evaluation of a Self-Report Tool to Predict Low Pharmacy Refill Adherence in Elderly Patients with Uncontrolled Hypertension
Article first published online: 3 MAY 2013
© 2013 Pharmacotherapy Publications, Inc.
Pharmacotherapy: The Journal of Human Pharmacology and Drug Therapy
Volume 33, Issue 8, pages 798–811, August 2013
How to Cite
(Pharmacotherapy 2013;33(8):798–811) doi: 10.1002/phar.1275
- Issue published online: 26 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 3 MAY 2013
- National Institute on Aging. Grant Number: R01 AG022536
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!