Supported by the National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute (RO1 HL091841). Dr. Carter is also supported by the Comprehensive Access and Delivery Research and Evaluation (CADRE), Department of Veterans Affairs, Veterans Health Administration, Health Services Research and Development Service (HFP 04-149). The views expressed in this article are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the position or policy of the Department of Veterans Affairs. All of the authors had full access to all of the data in the study and take responsibility for the integrity of the data and the accuracy of the data analysis.
Original Research Article
Institutional Review Board Barriers and Solutions Encountered in the Collaboration Among Pharmacists and Physicians to Improve Outcomes Now Study: A National Multicenter Practice-Based Implementation Trial
Version of Record online: 3 MAY 2013
© 2013 Pharmacotherapy Publications, Inc.
Pharmacotherapy: The Journal of Human Pharmacology and Drug Therapy
Volume 33, Issue 9, pages 902–911, September 2013
How to Cite
(Pharmacotherapy 2013;33(9):902–911) doi: 10.1002/phar.1276)
Presented at the University of the Incarnate Word's Research Week 2013, University of the Incarnate Word, San Antonio, Texas, February 25–March 1, 2013.
- Issue online: 3 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 3 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!