This work was supported by the National Institutes of Health grant P30 AG028747-07 and the Baltimore Veterans Administration Geriatric Research Education and Clinical Center.
Original Research Article
Glomerular Filtration Rate Equations Overestimate Creatinine Clearance in Older Individuals Enrolled in the Baltimore Longitudinal Study on Aging: Impact on Renal Drug Dosing
Article first published online: 26 APR 2013
© 2013 Pharmacotherapy Publications, Inc.
Pharmacotherapy: The Journal of Human Pharmacology and Drug Therapy
Volume 33, Issue 9, pages 912–921, September 2013
How to Cite
(Pharmacotherapy 2013;33(9):912–921) doi: 10.1002/phar.1282)
Presented at the annual meeting of the American College of Clinical Pharmacy, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, October 17, 2011.
- Issue published online: 3 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 26 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!