Presented as a poster at the American Society of Health-System Pharmacists Midyear Clinical Meeting and Exhibition, Orlando, Florida, December 7–11, 2008.
Effect of Transdermal Isopropyl Alcohol on the International Normalized Ratio in Five Warfarin-Treated Patients
Version of Record online: 3 MAY 2013
© 2013 Pharmacotherapy Publications, Inc.
Pharmacotherapy: The Journal of Human Pharmacology and Drug Therapy
Special Issue: ANTICOAGULATION
Volume 33, Issue 11, pages e333–e336, November 2013
How to Cite
(Pharmacotherapy 2013;33(11):e333–e336) doi: 10.1002/phar.1284
- Issue online: 29 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 3 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!