The views expressed in this material are those of the authors, and do not reflect the official policy or position of the U.S. Government, the Department of Defense or the Department of the Air Force.
Original Research Article
Effects of Caffeinated Versus Decaffeinated Energy Shots on Blood Pressure and Heart Rate in Healthy Young Volunteers
Article first published online: 30 MAY 2013
© 2013 Pharmacotherapy Publications, Inc.
Pharmacotherapy: The Journal of Human Pharmacology and Drug Therapy
Volume 33, Issue 8, pages 779–786, August 2013
How to Cite
(Pharmacotherapy 2013;33(8):779–786) doi: 10.1002/phar.1296
This study was funded by a University of the Pacific Internal Seed Grant.
This study was presented as a poster at the American Heart Association's Cardiovascular Epidemiology and Prevention/Nutrition, Physical Activity and Metabolism 2013 Scientific Sessions, New Orleans, Louisiana, March 19–22, 2013.
- Issue published online: 26 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 30 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!