This study was funded by the Ontario Drug Policy Research Network.
Original Research Article
Anticoagulation Control with Daily Low-Dose Vitamin K to Reduce Clinically Adverse Outcomes and International Normalized Ratio Variability: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis
Article first published online: 6 JUN 2013
© 2013 Pharmacotherapy Publications, Inc.
Pharmacotherapy: The Journal of Human Pharmacology and Drug Therapy
Special Issue: ANTICOAGULATION
Volume 33, Issue 11, pages 1184–1190, November 2013
How to Cite
(Pharmacotherapy 2013;33(11):1184–1190) doi: 10.1002/phar.1302
Jason Lam is currently an employee of Eli Lilly Canada Inc. The other authors report no conflicts of interest or financial interests.
- Issue published online: 29 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 6 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!