This study was supported by Novartis Pharmaceuticals. Dr. Bhalla has received compensation as a member of the scientific advisory board of Novartis Pharmaceuticals. Dr. Dutreix is an employee of Novartis Pharmaceuticals. The remaining authors declare no conflict of interest.
Original Research Article
Preclinical and Phase I Results of Decitabine in Combination with Midostaurin (PKC412) for Newly Diagnosed Elderly or Relapsed/Refractory Adult Patients with Acute Myeloid Leukemia
Article first published online: 24 JUN 2013
© 2013 Pharmacotherapy Publications, Inc.
Pharmacotherapy: The Journal of Human Pharmacology and Drug Therapy
Volume 33, Issue 12, pages 1341–1352, December 2013
How to Cite
(Pharmacotherapy 2013;33(12):1341–1352) doi: 10.1002/phar.1316
Presented in part at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Hematology, December 9–13, 2011, San Diego, California, and the 7th Annual Meeting of the Hematology/Oncology Pharmacy Association, March 23–26, 2011, Salt Lake City, Utah.
- Issue published online: 2 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 24 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!