The study was presented at the 28th International Conference on Pharmacoepidemiology & Therapeutic Risk Management, Barcelona, Spain, August 23–26, 2012.
Original Research Article
Association Between Persistence with Statin Therapy and Reduction in Low-Density Lipoprotein Cholesterol Level: Analysis of Real-Life Data from Community Settings
Article first published online: 8 JUL 2013
© 2013 Pharmacotherapy Publications, Inc.
Pharmacotherapy: The Journal of Human Pharmacology and Drug Therapy
Volume 34, Issue 1, pages 1–8, January 2014
How to Cite
(Pharmacotherapy 2014;34(1):1–8) doi: 10.1002/phar.1326
- Issue published online: 8 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 8 JUL 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!