Todd A. Lee has received grant funding for other work related to asthma and respiratory diseases from Merck and Novartis. Glen T. Schumock has served as a consultant for Boehringer-Ingelheim.
Original Research Article
Risk of Arrhythmias Associated with Ipratropium Bromide in Children, Adolescents, and Young Adults with Asthma: A Nested Case-Control Study
Version of Record online: 5 AUG 2013
© 2013 Pharmacotherapy Publications, Inc.
Pharmacotherapy: The Journal of Human Pharmacology and Drug Therapy
Volume 34, Issue 4, pages 315–323, April 2014
How to Cite
Adimadhyam, S., Schumock, G. T., Walton, S., Joo, M., McKell, J. and Lee, T. A. (2014), Risk of Arrhythmias Associated with Ipratropium Bromide in Children, Adolescents, and Young Adults with Asthma: A Nested Case-Control Study. Pharmacotherapy, 34: 315–323. doi: 10.1002/phar.1336
- Issue online: 3 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 5 AUG 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!