Disclosures: Edith A. Nutescu is supported by the National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute of the National Institutes of Health under Award Number K23HL112908. The content is solely the responsibility of the authors and does not necessarily represent the official views of the National Institutes of Health. Edith A. Nutescu also receives research support from Janssen Health Economics and Outcomes Research and The Cranberry Institute. She serves on the board of regents for the American College of Clinical Pharmacy, board of directors of the Anticoagulation Forum, and the Medical and Scientific Advisory Board for the National Blood Clot Alliance. She serves as consultant for Janssen Health Economics and Outcomes Research, Daichii Sankyo, and CSL Behring. There are no other relevant disclosures for any of the other authors.
Original Research Article
Evaluation of Dabigatran Bleeding Adverse Reaction Reports in the FDA Adverse Event Reporting System during the First Year of Approval
Version of Record online: 18 MAR 2014
© 2014 Pharmacotherapy Publications, Inc.
Pharmacotherapy: The Journal of Human Pharmacology and Drug Therapy
Volume 34, Issue 6, pages 561–569, June 2014
How to Cite
McConeghy, K. W., Bress, A., Qato, D. M., Wing, C. and Nutescu, E. A. (2014), Evaluation of Dabigatran Bleeding Adverse Reaction Reports in the FDA Adverse Event Reporting System during the First Year of Approval. Pharmacotherapy, 34: 561–569. doi: 10.1002/phar.1415
Preliminary results of this study were presented at the American College of Cardiology 13th Annual Meeting, San Francisco, CA, March 9–11, 2013. J Am Coll Cardiol 2013;61:10S.
- Issue online: 9 JUN 2014
- Version of Record online: 18 MAR 2014
- National Heart, Lung, And Blood Institute of the National Institutes of Health
- Janssen Health Economics and Outcomes Research
- The Cranberry Institute
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!