Supported by institutional departmental funds from the Cleveland Clinic Department of Pharmacy.
Original Research Article
Risk Factors Associated with Bleeding After Alteplase Administration for Pulmonary Embolism: A Case-Control Study
Article first published online: 22 MAY 2014
© 2014 Pharmacotherapy Publications, Inc.
Pharmacotherapy: The Journal of Human Pharmacology and Drug Therapy
Volume 34, Issue 8, pages 818–825, August 2014
How to Cite
Curtis, G. M., Lam, S. W., Reddy, A. J. and Bauer, S. R. (2014), Risk Factors Associated with Bleeding After Alteplase Administration for Pulmonary Embolism: A Case-Control Study. Pharmacotherapy, 34: 818–825. doi: 10.1002/phar.1440
Presented in part at the Society of Critical Care Medicine 42nd Critical Care Congress, San Juan, Puerto Rico, January 19–23, 2013.
- Issue published online: 11 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 22 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 27 DEC 2013
- Cleveland Clinic Department of Pharmacy
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!