Supported by National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute grants RO1HL091841 and RO1HL091843.
Original Research Article
Physician–Pharmacist Collaborative Management of Asthma in Primary Care
Article first published online: 20 AUG 2014
© 2014 Pharmacotherapy Publications, Inc.
Pharmacotherapy: The Journal of Human Pharmacology and Drug Therapy
Volume 34, Issue 10, pages 1033–1042, October 2014
How to Cite
Gums, T. H., Carter, B. L., Milavetz, G., Buys, L., Rosenkrans, K., Uribe, L., Coffey, C., MacLaughlin, E. J., Young, R. B., Ables, A. Z., Patel-Shori, N. and Wisniewski, A. (2014), Physician–Pharmacist Collaborative Management of Asthma in Primary Care. Pharmacotherapy, 34: 1033–1042. doi: 10.1002/phar.1468
Poster at the American Society of Health-System Pharmacists ASHP Midyear Conference. Orlando, Florida. Poster Number: 5-228. December 10, 2013. Poster at the University of Iowa Health Science Research Week. Iowa City, Iowa. Poster Number 123. April 23, 2014.
- Issue published online: 6 OCT 2014
- Article first published online: 20 AUG 2014
- National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute. Grant Numbers: RO1HL091841, RO1HL091843
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!