Supported by National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute grants RO1HL091841 and RO1HL091843.
Original Research Article
Physician–Pharmacist Collaborative Management of Asthma in Primary Care
Article first published online: 20 AUG 2014
© 2014 Pharmacotherapy Publications, Inc.
Pharmacotherapy: The Journal of Human Pharmacology and Drug Therapy
Volume 34, Issue 10, pages 1033–1042, October 2014
How to Cite
Gums, T. H., Carter, B. L., Milavetz, G., Buys, L., Rosenkrans, K., Uribe, L., Coffey, C., MacLaughlin, E. J., Young, R. B., Ables, A. Z., Patel-Shori, N. and Wisniewski, A. (2014), Physician–Pharmacist Collaborative Management of Asthma in Primary Care. Pharmacotherapy, 34: 1033–1042. doi: 10.1002/phar.1468
Poster at the American Society of Health-System Pharmacists ASHP Midyear Conference. Orlando, Florida. Poster Number: 5-228. December 10, 2013. Poster at the University of Iowa Health Science Research Week. Iowa City, Iowa. Poster Number 123. April 23, 2014.
- Issue published online: 6 OCT 2014
- Article first published online: 20 AUG 2014
- National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute. Grant Numbers: RO1HL091841, RO1HL091843
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!