Poster presentation – Paper presented at the Formula III Conference: New Concepts and Strategies in Formularies, from Laboratory to Industry, 13–16 October, 2001, Hérault, France
Scalp hair: a model for the evaluation of cosmetic formulations intended for depilation†
Article first published online: 21 MAR 2003
© 2003 Society of Chemical Industry
Special Issue: Formula III: New Concepts and Strategies in Formulation
Volume 52, Issue 4, pages 563–571, April 2003
How to Cite
Khenniche, S., Bouali, B. and Lanteri, P. (2003), Scalp hair: a model for the evaluation of cosmetic formulations intended for depilation. Polym. Int., 52: 563–571. doi: 10.1002/pi.1096
- Issue published online: 21 MAR 2003
- Article first published online: 21 MAR 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 JUN 2002
- Manuscript Revised: 29 APR 2002
- Manuscript Received: 12 DEC 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!