Novel approach to highly porous superabsorbent hydrogels: synergistic effect of porogens on porosity and swelling rate
Version of Record online: 19 JUN 2003
© 2003 Society of Chemical Industry
Volume 52, Issue 7, pages 1158–1164, July 2003
How to Cite
Kabiri, K., Omidian, H. and Zohuriaan-Mehr, M. (2003), Novel approach to highly porous superabsorbent hydrogels: synergistic effect of porogens on porosity and swelling rate. Polym. Int., 52: 1158–1164. doi: 10.1002/pi.1218
- Issue online: 19 JUN 2003
- Version of Record online: 19 JUN 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 JAN 2003
- Manuscript Revised: 28 OCT 2002
- Manuscript Received: 16 JUN 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!