Preparation and characterisation of biodegradable starch-based nanocomposite materials
Article first published online: 27 OCT 2003
Copyright © 2003 Society of Chemical Industry
Special Issue: Polymer Science in Queensland: Celebrating 40 Years of Research
Volume 52, Issue 11, pages 1767–1773, November 2003
How to Cite
McGlashan, S. A. and Halley, P. J. (2003), Preparation and characterisation of biodegradable starch-based nanocomposite materials. Polym. Int., 52: 1767–1773. doi: 10.1002/pi.1287
- Issue published online: 27 OCT 2003
- Article first published online: 27 OCT 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 APR 2003
- Manuscript Revised: 14 FEB 2003
- Manuscript Received: 15 NOV 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!