Effect of fibre length and chemical modifications on the tensile properties of intimately mixed short sisal/glass hybrid fibre reinforced low density polyethylene composites
Article first published online: 2 AUG 2004
© 2004 Society of Chemical Industry
Volume 53, Issue 11, pages 1624–1638, November 2004
How to Cite
Kalaprasad, G., Francis, B., Thomas, S., Kumar, C. R., Pavithran, C., Groeninckx, G. and Thomas, S. (2004), Effect of fibre length and chemical modifications on the tensile properties of intimately mixed short sisal/glass hybrid fibre reinforced low density polyethylene composites. Polym. Int., 53: 1624–1638. doi: 10.1002/pi.1453
- Issue published online: 27 SEP 2004
- Article first published online: 2 AUG 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 SEP 2003
- Manuscript Revised: 30 JUL 2003
- Manuscript Received: 11 JUL 2002
- CSIR New Delhi
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!