Fast crystallization of poly(3-hydroxybutyrate) and poly(3-hydroxybutyrate-co-3-hydroxyvalerate) with talc and boron nitride as nucleating agents
Article first published online: 4 FEB 2005
© 2005 Society of Chemical Industry
Volume 54, Issue 5, pages 780–789, May 2005
How to Cite
Kai, W., He, Y. and Inoue, Y. (2005), Fast crystallization of poly(3-hydroxybutyrate) and poly(3-hydroxybutyrate-co-3-hydroxyvalerate) with talc and boron nitride as nucleating agents. Polym. Int., 54: 780–789. doi: 10.1002/pi.1758
- Issue published online: 22 MAR 2005
- Article first published online: 4 FEB 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 29 SEP 2004
- Manuscript Received: 11 AUG 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!