Effect of molecular weight on shape memory behavior in polyurethane films
Article first published online: 9 FEB 2007
Copyright © 2007 Society of Chemical Industry
Volume 56, Issue 9, pages 1128–1134, September 2007
How to Cite
Chen, S., Hu, J., Liu, Y., Liem, H., Zhu, Y. and Meng, Q. (2007), Effect of molecular weight on shape memory behavior in polyurethane films. Polym. Int., 56: 1128–1134. doi: 10.1002/pi.2248
- Issue published online: 20 JUL 2007
- Article first published online: 9 FEB 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 DEC 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 25 OCT 2006
- Manuscript Received: 13 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!